Who we are
Atwave is a performance marketing agency that focuses on new customer acquisition through one media channel - email marketing. Atwave works closely with their nationwide branded clients across multiple verticals, helping them to achieve their growth and new customer acquisition goals at scale. Atwave's team prides themselves on being the absolute best at what they do and extremely innovative in their approach. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are hungry to learn and gain hands-on experience from this influential team of marketing experts.
The Account Coordinator role is ideal for a detail-oriented multitasker. This person will work directly with the media team in the management and maintenance of Atwave’s publisher roster. This position will allow you to be a significant contributor to the media team and give you exposure to large brands and agency partners. You will support on boarding new publishers, optimizing publisher performance, creative optimization and use various tracking and analytic tools.
Responsibilities / remit
- Reporting into a media manager, up multiple new publishers launches per week, including documentation, tracking admin and testing, proofing creative work
- Liaise with internal teams professionally and authoritatively, as needed, to ensure the Media Team’s deadlines and objectives are met
- Assist in troubleshooting and tracking issues
- Share back basic analysis of all data in timely and thoughtful manner with supervisor
- Master internal software and systems to generate data driven reporting
- Demonstrated ability to support a busy team and handle a wide range of project-based tasks; ideally in a digital marketing or AdTech environment
- Ability to aggregate and manage flow of accurate revenue and media performance data
- Excellent relationship and communication skills – internal and client-facing
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn and gain experience in digital marketing industry
- Bachelor’s degree and internship experience (this is an entry level role)
- Statistical & analytical background
- Skills preferred: basic HTML and digital tracking platform experience
Resume and cover letter are required for consideration. Please submit both to firstname.lastname@example.org and list the position you are applying for within the subject line of the email. Looking forward to your application!