Director Of Media
Who we are
Atwave is a performance marketing agency that focuses on new customer acquisition through one media channel - email marketing. Atwave works closely with their nationwide branded clients across multiple verticals, helping them to achieve their growth and new customer acquisition goals at scale. Atwave's team prides themselves on being the absolute best at what they do and extremely innovative in their approach. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are hungry to learn and gain hands-on experience from this influential team of marketing experts.
As the Director of Media, you’ll be responsible for leading a team of performance marketers and directing the long-term strategy to support campaign success across a diverse portfolio of client and media partnerships. We are looking for a proven expert with a track record of success at scaling media partners, as well as the tactical execution, optimization and analysis of email marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidate for this full-time position has experience strategically managing major campaigns and partnerships while driving a team to achieve quarterly and company-wide revenue goals.
Responsibilities / remit
- Work with leadership to identify the highest ROI opportunities for fulfilling company-wide revenue goals, with respect to media partnerships.
- Direct and coach a team of experienced Media Buyers, driving successful and scalable end-to-end campaign performance through a diverse and effective media mix.
- Collaborate with internal teams in optimizing traffic from source to execution.
- Identify existing and emerging media opportunities with the ability to negotiate, close, onboard and nurture new prospects.
- Partner closely with Sales to implement plans to prospect, win and grow new business. Provide strategic planning and expertise on major accounts in coordination with Client Services.
- Leverage data to conduct audience identification, analysis, creative development and scenario media planning that aligns with brand marketing strategies and objectives.
- Be the point of escalation to solve tension points or help troubleshoot issues at any point in the media and campaign lifecycle.
- Inspire innovation and collaboration amongst team members through leadership and demonstrated industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 8+ years of performance marketing experience, ideally in media buying and management roles with responsibility for growing revenue and relationships.
- 8+ years experience and track record of success with nurturing and scaling traffic sources for profitability. Hands-on experience analyzing and optimizing campaign performance against specific KPI’s and conversion goals.
- Experience creating and executing campaigns through cross-functional teams that include Media Buyers, Client Service Managers, Analysts, Designers, and Strategists.
- Proven track record of successful leadership with the demonstrated ability to manage and grow high-performance teams.
- Experience working with BI and tracking platforms. Excel mastery required.
- Ability to work under ambitious timelines.
- Must be able to work in-office (this is not a remote position).
- Must be able to travel up to 30%.
Resume and cover letter are required for consideration. Please submit both to email@example.com and list the position you are applying for within the subject line of the email. Looking forward to your application!