Sales Development Representative
Miami Beach, FL
Who we are
Atwave is a performance marketing email agency that focuses on new customer acquisition through one media channel - email marketing. Atwave works closely with a wide net of branded clients, helping them to achieve their email marketing goals. Atwave's team prides themselves of being the absolute best at what they do and extremely innovative in their approach. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to help take our business to the next level.
We are seeking a positive, organized and self-motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team. SDRs are responsible for outbound prospecting. They research and reach out to new clients who might be interested in the services the Atwave provides, and introduce those clients to our sales executives. Your world revolves around lead generation and you live for the hunt. You handle rejection with grace and resilience. You are a great listener, inquisitive learner and professionally tenacious. Your cup is overflowing.
This position reports to the Director of Sales Operations and lays the foundation for a successful sales and business development career in marketing, media, ad-tech, or mar-tech. There is a path for career growth within Atwave for the right candidate willing to learn and work toward that goal. Your compensation is uncapped.
Goals / remit
- Develop and apply a thorough understanding of the customer acquisition marketing space and Atwave’s services and competitive value propositions
- Support lead generation efforts for the sales team based on historical campaign performance and industry analysis
- Generate and manage client prospect lists
- Research and report on prospect pursuits, challenges, goals and marketing triggers
- Deploy communication (calls, emails, direct mail) to engage prospective customers
- Book qualified prospect meetings on behalf of an assigned sales executive
- Provide internal and external sales stakeholders with exceptional service and support
- Applying excellent attention to detail and organizational skills while anticipating sales team needs
- Share key learnings and successes to improve team performance
- Achieve minimum metrics associated with daily calls and contacts, meetings booked, sales qualified leads, sales accepted leads and all other sales KPIs as established by Sales leadership
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A resourceful, selfless, and driven team player with a positive attitude
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and persuasively at all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple responsibilities efficiently
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite, and general computer use