Senior Creative Manager
Miami Beach, FL
Who we are
Atwave is a performance marketing email agency that focuses on new customer acquisition through one media channel - email marketing. Atwave works closely with a wide net of branded clients, helping them to achieve their email marketing goals. Atwave's team prides themselves of being the absolute best at what they do and extremely innovative in their approach. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to help take our business to the next level.
We are seeking a Sr. Creative Manager with an extensive portfolio that demonstrates strong and forward-thinking design skills. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience in graphic design for known brands and is comfortable working with client-side technologies like HTML and CSS. This person is well versed in creative processes and workflows, with the toolkit skills to back it up.
The Sr. Creative Manager must be able to take a brief from concept (design) through final production (development) under tight deadlines while maintaining brand identity and with respect to performance best practices. You’ll manage, mentor and coach a team of designers and developers. This role will often balance many projects and stakeholders, contributing to multiple initiatives across our client and audience portfolios. We are seeking a leader who is agile and accountable.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of creators to ensure work is of quality and delivered on deadline
- Oversee the greater creative operation, identifying and implementing optimization initiatives where needed
- Be the point of escalation for junior creative team members with regard to design review, client feedback and technical issues
- Design performance-driven concepts that meet brand guidelines as well as audience demand
- Produce HTML email codebases using responsive design and email coding best practices
- Partner with Client Services and Strategy teams to gain historical insight and performance feedback
- Manage external vendors to support the creative operation
- Stay up to date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Sr. Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer or similar position.
- Degree in graphic design or marketing; or equivalent/proven work experience (digital portfolio is required)
- Strong working knowledge of various client-side technologies. CSS3 and HTML5 is a MUST
- Proven experience with Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Strong understanding of adaptive email and web design, usability principles and mobile strategies
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently while managing a team
- Able to work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal skills with a creative mindset
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail (visual and organizational) required