Senior Publisher Manager
Miami Beach, FL
Who we are
Atwave is a performance marketing email agency that focuses on new customer acquisition through one media channel - email marketing. Atwave works closely with a wide net of branded clients, helping them to achieve their email marketing goals. Atwave's team prides themselves of being the absolute best at what they do and extremely innovative in their approach. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to help take our business to the next level.
As a senior member of Atwave’s Media team, you’ll be responsible for developing publisher relationships, growing existing media accounts and supervising account activities across your team. You’ll use your deep understanding of performance marketing (audience, creative and data) to partner with our internal team to build and optimize campaigns for our portfolio of brand and agency clients. You’ll manage, mentor and coach a team of Publisher Managers and Coordinators. Our ideal candidate for this full-time position is authoritative in front of media partnerships, highly self-motivated and confident, and feels comfortable in a seriously fast paced environment.
Responsibilities / remit
- Manage a portfolio of premier media partnerships, strengthening our strategic value to their audience, business and bottom line by driving excellent campaign performance that delivers.
- Oversee a team of up to 4 Publisher Managers and Coordinators, each with their own media portfolio, setting the standard and ensuring they are driving the very best campaign performance, meeting KPIs and objectives both near and long term.
- Effectively and judiciously develop and maintain an optimal media mix for our brand and agency clients.
- Leverage data to conduct audience identification, analysis, creative development and scenario media planning that aligns with brand marketing strategies and objectives.
- Collaborate closely with Client Service Managers for media planning and ensuring campaigns are developed and deployed in line with brand objectives and according to schedule.
- Identify existing and emerging media opportunities with the ability to negotiate, close and onboard new prospects.
- Be the point of escalation to solve tension points or help troubleshoot issues at any point in the media and campaign lifecycle.
- Continually drive efficiencies and improve process performance across the team.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of media planning experience with an advanced understanding of media vehicles and channels.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships and developing a premium portfolio of partnerships.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic performance media management, preferably with multichannel national brand clients.
- Experience leveraging industry standard planning tools & data sets to create data-driven media plans and optimizations.
- Strong analytical background: Able to triangulate between data, brand goals, and opportunities to drive campaign optimization and development.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, track and own media budgets across both a portfolio and the greater team portfolio.
- Experience supervising and developing junior team members.
- Experience analyzing conversion rates, click-through rates, retention rates, lifetime value (LTV) and other common KPI’s.
- Needs to be available for travel.